Want to support Bobby but not sure how or if you can? Follow these steps to find out how you can vote.
1) Are you registered?
- You must be registered to vote by Friday, August 17th to vote in this election.
- If you are not registered click below to request a voter registration form. It is often easier to register in person at your local town clerk or city elections office and doing so takes only a few minutes.
2) Will you be able to vote in person on THURSDAY September 6th?
- You can only vote at the polling location assigned by your city or town.
- Polls are open from 7 am until 8 pm
- Find out where your local poll is by clicking the link below.
3) How can you support Bobby if you can't make it to the poll on election day?
- An absentee ballot maybe requested which will allow you to vote without having to be at the poll on election day. To request that an absentee ballot be mailed to you please click the link below.
- Absentee ballots may also be requested or completed at your local town clerk or city election office.
4) What if I am a registered Republican?
Registered Republicans CANNOT vote for Bobby in the Democratic Primary on September 6th which he needs to win to be on the ballot in November.
If you wish to vote for Bobby you can change to unenrolled or Democrat before August 17th by completing the form below and submitting it to your local town clerk or city election office.
Contact us with any and all other questions at email@example.com